Thursday 4th November 6pm, free admission
A special edition of the satirical newspaper, The Vacuum, is being launched as part of the Portrait of Northern Ireland exhibition. Join us for the launch on the exhibition closing event, taking place as part Late Night Art Belfast for November.
Free admission, booking not required. We’re operating under current Covid-19 safety guidelines, as follows:
- Maximum capacity is 50 visitors at one time. We may ask you to wait outside for a short time if we are at capacity.
- Please go to reception first, so we can take your contact details for track & trace.
- All visitors are requested to wear a mask / face-covering at all times, unless you have a medical exemption.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entry and when leaving the gallery.
- Only one toilet is available for visitor use at this time.
- If you (or any member of your party) have been feeling unwell, or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter.
Our other safety measures include hand sanitisers throughout the gallery with signage to guide you through the exhibitions. Disposable masks are available from our front desk for a donation of £1.
We will have one accessible bathroom available to visitors only. If you have any other accessibility needs, please let us know in advance and we will do our utmost to facilitate you.
If you have any questions or concerns, or need help, please ask one of the team! We want to make your visit to the gallery as enjoyable and safe as we can!
Image credit: ‘Leading a Meeting’ by Savannah Bracewell