IT’S CHRIIIIISTTTTMASSSSSS!!!! Come join us as we show you how to make your own Christmas Decorations from paper plates and paper from around the house!
You will learn how to make a hanging Christmas tree decoration and a Christmas wreath in our fun, creative festive workshop! And thanks to Halifax Foundation NI, we have free art packs with the supplies you’ll need available for collection from the Gallery. Contact Katharine on email@example.com to request yours!
You will need:
(For the Christmas Wreath)
- 2 paper plates
- A4 Green paper (2x light green and 2x dark green) – or 4 x white A4 paper painted or coloured 2 different shades of green
- Red, yellow and white paper (alternatively you can colour white paper with red and yellow paint or colouring pens or pencils
- Red Pipe clear or ribbon
- Red and White pom poms or buttons (or alternative decorations)
(For the Christmas Tree)
- A paper plate
- Green paint or green colouring pens or pencils
- Assorted Coloured Paper or card. Alternatively you can colour white paper or card.
- String, wool or thread
- Colouring pens, pencils or glitter to decorate your baubles
- A hole puncher
Our wonderful Christmas elves Katharine and Esther will show you step-by-step how to magically transform all these items into beautiful decorations (that also make lovely gifts!) in our live Zoom workshop.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR register at this link to book your free place. Spaces are limited, so book now!
Ho Ho Ho! We can’t wait!